It’s as Easy as 1,2,3 to Sell With Us!
Entries accepted by appointment subject to suitability and space available.
Our main day for entries is a Wednesday 10am – 3pm
Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Monday by Arrangement (if space allows).
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT – SPEAK TO A MEMBER OF STAFF AT THE SALEROOMS OR TELEPHONE THE OFFICE ON 01953 885676.
- MAKE A BRIEF LIST OF THE ITEMS YOU WANT TO SELL, INCUDING YOUR CONTACT DETAILS
- BRING YOUR ITEMS TO THE SALEROOMS AT YOUR ALLOTTED TIME – ARRIVING EARLIER THAN YOUR SLOT WILL NOT GUARANTEE YOU EARLIER ACCESS & IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL BE ASKED TO WAIT.
Our ‘Drop and Go’ system is designed to ensure we minimise the amount of time sellers need to spend at the Salerooms.
We offer 30-minute ‘windows’ for your arrival. When booking a slot, please tell us which section the majority of lots you are bringing will be for:
Outside Yard & Tools – Table & Cabinet Items – Furniture – Electrical Items.
REPORT TO RECEPTION ON ARRIVAL – PLEASE DO NOT UNLOAD UNTIL INVITED TO DO SO BY A MEMBER OF STAFF. You may have a short wait while a previous customer finishes unloading.
Our selling space is limited so we can only accept items we are confident we can sell and for that reason may reject items that we know to be un-saleable. Please do not be offended as it will save you the inconvenience of coming back to collect un-sold items.
PLEASE PREPARE A LIST OF ENTRIES TO BRING WITH YOU
CLICK HERE to download an Entry Form as a pdf file.
RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select ‘open in new window’ then refresh that page using the circular arrow to download an Entry Form as a Microsoft Word document.
Printed copies available from the Salerooms or write your own.
- Put your Name, Address, Telephone Number and email Address (if you have one) at the top.
- Items of significance that you would prefer to be sold individually, should be listed separately along with any reserve price required (See note on reserves below)
- If you are happy to leave it to us to unpack and sort your lots, you do not need to list box contents.
eg: ‘6 Boxes of China’ or ‘3 Boxes of Tools’ will be sufficient.
- Your list and lots will be allocated a Vendor ID number before you leave.
- Keep a copy of your list or take a photo on your mobile phone.
- Any discrepancies will be notified once items have been unpacked.
- If you wish to discuss reserves etc please telephone the Auctioneer between 3pm & 5pm rather than while you are delivering to the Salerooms.
- Reserves: When entering items for sale, vendors may ask us not to sell an item unless it reaches an agreed minimum price – this is called the ‘Reserve’. It is Saleroom policy to offer lots for two sales at their reserve price. If items remain unsold after two sales, and are not collected by the vendor on the Wednesday following the second auction, they will be offered for a third sale at the Auctioneer’s discretion and may be sold for less than the reserve price. It is the seller’s responsibility to contact the salerooms to find out if items have sold.
Please let us know if you cannot make your appointment so we can give it to another customer.
Unable to transport your lots to us?
We partner with John Ryder Removals from Wymondham who we have worked closely with for many years. Tel: 01953 605553 or visit www.johnryder.co.uk for a quote